Technician (Technical Support, Electronics)
San Diego, CA 92123 | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 18032601-SDS
KEY WORDS: Electronics Technician, Technical Support, Customer Service
JOB DESCRIPTION: Are you passionate about helping people? If so, we’d like to meet you - we’re always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about providing stellar service to clients. TriStaff is partnering with their client a leading global provider of customer engagement and loss prevention solutions for retail chains.
The Technical Support Technician is responsible for ensuring a high degree of post sales customer satisfaction to our customers, resellers, and installation partners. In so doing, the Technical Support Technician will use technical skills, interpersonal skills, and knowledge of Company products and solutions to deliver technical support services on a timely basis and in a professional manner. The Technical Support Technician will also be responsible for escalating issues appropriately to their immediate supervisor and for communicating interdepartmentally as needed to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
$16.00 - $17.00
• Work for a well-established 30+ year company
• Fun environment!
• Continued support training along the way!
• Delivers exceptional service and technical support to customers and field technicians via telephone, email and remote connection over the Internet.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving Company products.
• Accurately process and record call transactions using trouble ticket tracking software.
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of satisfying and retaining customers.
• Ensures customers consistently receive timely, effective and friendly service and support consistent with corporate objectives.
• Escalates issues as appropriate to immediate Supervisor and follows-up accordingly to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Communicates proactively to other internal departments to ensure overall client satisfaction.
• Maintains a proficient level of knowledge about Company products and services and proactively seeks training to stay abreast of new product offerings.
• Proficiently and accurately utilizes several internal software tools and templates including; Macola, Clientele, Client Web Services, and Salesforce to ensure a timely and accurate flow of information
• Performs all responsibilities associated with the reporting process including daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by Management
• Interacts with Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, Finance and other departments as necessary to ensure the timely delivery of product/service orders to customers.
• Be available on a scheduled basis to handle after hours emergency calls, which entail utilizing cell phone and laptop to resolve urgent matters.
• Be willing to accommodate shift changes as required.
• Be available to provide field labor locally.
• Three plus years of experience in customer facing position
• Experience utilizing a variety of software packages including MS Office and CRM tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to trouble-shoot complex issues and very calm under pressure.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com