Test Manager – Electronics – San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92121 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68854-TM
KEY WORDS: electronics, manager, test, MIL-STD, ISO 13485, ECO, test plan, engineering, quality assurance.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a small, fast paced engineering consulting firm in San Diego, CA to find a qualified Test Manager for its team. In this role you will be managing multiple projects and writing the test plans for every product to ensure its safety and reliability before it is sent to the customer. You should have a background in electronics, strong technical writing skills, strong project management skills, strong communication skills, and experience developing test plans. In this role, you will be interacting with all departments within the company as well as customers and you will have a tremendous impact on how the products are received by the customers!
If interested, please email your resume to Megan Marsh, email@example.com for consideration.
• Manage the activities of the Engineering Test Technicians by assigning projects, prioritizing projects, and providing test documentation guidance
• Develop Test Plans for each product to ensure all requirements are addressed
• Provide occasional updates to customers
• Collect and document test plans, procedures, and reports
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 95,000 to $ 105,000
• Profit Sharing Bonus
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Matching 401K plan
• PTO and holiday pay
• Annual profit-sharing bonus
• Should have familiarity with MIL-STDs
• Should have a strong background in project management
• Should have experience developing test plans for electronic devices
• MUST have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Should have prior experience managing personnel
• Bachelor’s degree
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com