Tractor Trailer Truck Driver with Class A
Murrieta, CA 92562
JOB #: 19011001-TEM
KEY WORDS: Class A Truck Driver, Class A Driver, Tractor Trailer Truck Driver, Class A Truck Tractor Driver, Semi Driver
JOB DESCRIPTION: Looking for a committed, dynamic, and dedicated Class A driver/representative, someone who is passionate with doing a great job and has the reputation for being a star performer!!
Responsible for transporting goods from one place to another using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks. Operates trucks with a capacity of up to 80,000 pounds or per maximum capacity.
Interested candidates please respond to this posting and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call Liz @ 888-513-9413 ext. 411. I look forward to hearing from you!
• Pick up and deliver produce while operating a tractor-trailer truck.
• Load and unload pallets, and bins of produce.
• Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
• Drive mostly long distances (i.e. Dallas, TX - Chicago, IL), but short distances are also required (i.e. Laredo, TX).
• Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
• Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
• Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
• Follow all applicable traffic laws.
• Inspect their trailer before and after the trip and record any defects they find.
• Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
• Keep a log of their activities.
• Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
• Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
• Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
• Get goods to client on time.
• Take rest periods during trip.
• Take special precautions while driving.
• Maintain log of trips.
LONG HAUL IS PAID BY THE MILE ($0.45/mile) and LOCAL IS PAID HOURLY ($18-$21).
Excessive waiting/retention time pay
Overnight pay/hotel pay
• Must possess a CDL Class A driver license
• 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents, NO suspensions
• No DUI in the last 5 years
• Safety oriented
• Willingness to travel long distance, work the required schedule and must pass e-verify application, a
background investigation (past employment, education and criminal history) and drug screening.
Required license or certification:
• CDL Class A
• BS in computer science or business
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE CALL TRISTAFF AT 888-513-9413 ext. 411.