Vice President, Marketing – Orthopedic (Large Joint)
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Are you looking for a role where you can implement upstream product strategy right out of the gate? Do you enjoy mentoring and leading teams? Do you have experience with large joints? Do you enjoy working for a small company where you can really make a difference? This is a GREAT role for a current Sr. Director looking to take the next step in their career!
Position can be located anywhere in the US – MUST be willing to travel 30-50%.
Please email your resume to Megan Marsh – email@example.com
This role will be responsible for global in-market product promotion and marketing. This role will be responsible for all market adoption and account penetration initiatives.
Some of the Job Duties for this role:
- Mentor and manage a team of 7 direct reports
- Develop, implement, and deliver marketing plans
- Develop, monitor, and forecast key performance metrics for targeted account participation and penetration
- Track metrics
- Establish relationships with KOL targets
Job Requirements and Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Large Joint reconstruction
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in marketing
- Prior experience mentoring and leading a team
- Ability/eagerness to work for small company
- Travel 30-50%
Some of the great benefits offered:
- Stock options
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401K plan
- Annual bonus