Glendale, AZ 85301
KEY WORDS: Warehouse, Logistics, Material Handling, Inventory Control, Order Picking, Shipping, Forklift
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with their client; manufacturing and marketing energy storage and power delivery solutions for automotive, heavy transportation, renewable energy backup power. WE ARE SEEKING AN ENTRY LEVEL WAREHOUSE WORKER WITH 1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE!! Working in the warehouse, will support production needs by pulling and delivering shop orders and ensuring daily production requirements are met. Will receive incoming materials and goods. Will ship all customer orders daily. Will cycle count per scheduled cycle count calendar.
Works in the warehouse or stock room to pull items to meet parts list.
• Receives or collects parts lists from internal departments
• Identifies parts required
• Pulls items from stock and creates kit.
• Packs kits to ensure safe arrival to destination
• Ensures that requested kit is directed to the appropriate area.
• May assist in inventory and audit of materials.
• May be required to operate mechanized material handling equipment, forklifts,
• Will ship customer orders and make daily pick up and deliveries
• Great place to work! Promote work/life balance!!
• Great opportunity for a Temp to Hire career.
• Valid Driver’s License
• At least one-two years of materials handling experience - Preferred
• Computer experience
• Ability to lift equipment, supplies and packages up to 50 pounds.
• Educational Requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com