Vista, CA 92081
We are looking for a Warranty Technician to help our growing team. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and able to troubleshoot our products. The team works closely together to help improve our customer’s experience. Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Assemble parts from drawings to build battery packs, position, align, and fasten subassemblies, assemblies using hand and power tools.
- Troubleshoot battery packs and components for mechanical and electrical issues with limited supervision.
- Perform basic quality and functional tests of completed packs.
- Some rework, repair and minor fabrication will be required, to include but not limited to cleaning, soldering, harness updates, welding, etc.
- Maintain detailed service and warranty records, handwritten and data based.
- Perform routine daily cleanup.
- Team player, flexible, and eager to learn.
- Ability and willingness to accept other duties, responsibilities and activities as assigned.
- Hours: 6:00AM-2:30PM
- Resume/phone interview/in person interview
- Minimum 3 years of mechanical / electrical assembly experience and or troubleshooting.
- Manufacturing, troubleshooting, and service experience, 3-plus years, and or 2-year degree or technical certificate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of hand, power tools, and shop tools used in assembly and fabrication.
- Electrical assembly including, wiring, crimping, and soldering required.
- Mechanical assembly including some fabrication experience.
- Self-starter that is flexible, and versatile with the ability to suggest solutions and solve issues when problems arise.
- Able to lift at least 50-pounds.
- Welding experience is not required but a plus if able
Our client offers a generous benefits package and a great work enviroment.