Carlsbad, CA 92010
We have a great opportunity to join an awesome growing company in Carlsbad. This is a direct hire position and is not a remote job.
Our client is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and molecular diagnostics industries. Our client has an awesome work culture and goes the extra mile for their employees.
The Accounting Manager role is part of their onsite Finance team.
Here's a snapshot of the job:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Manage accounting team of 3-5 employees.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, ongoing training and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Help establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Manage the month/quarter/year end close to produce timely and accurate financial reports.
- Assist the Controller in completing financial audits
- Process biweekly and semi-monthly payrolls.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Collaborate in continuous improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
What the successful candidate needs:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance field.
- Needs minimum 5 years of progressive accounting experience with 3 plus years in manufacturing and inventory management experience.
- Proficiency in NetSuite, MS Office (MS Excel, Teams, Outlook – all very important)
- Experience using Bill.com preferred.
- Experience using iSolved HRIS/Payroll System is preferred.
- Has strong attention to detail skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Interested in this job? Please respond to this post, call Justin at 858-453-1331 x 411 or apply on our website www.tristaff.com. Thank you!