CNC Machine Operator –2nd and 3rd shifts
(none selected) US
Tristaff Group is working with our client to find CNC Machine Operators in Oceanside, working on the 2nd and/or 3rd shifts. The positions pay $20.00/hour for 2nd shift and $22.00/hour for 3rd shift, depending on experience. CNC Machine Operator jobs are full-time.
The CNC Machine Operator job information:
- Work experience operating CNC machines with Mills, Fanuc Controls, Blue Print Experience (needs).
- Knowledge of precision measuring instruments and the application of the instruments.
- Ability to read drawings and specifications on the blue prints.
- Some knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts, and other accessories used on various machines.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Be able to stand all day.
- Load machines and push proper buttons on machinery.
- Reliable transportation and good attendance.
Benefits include healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with match, sick leave.
Interested in applying? Please reply to this post with your resume or come by the Tristaff office to apply at 950 Boardwalk, Suite 203, San Marcos, CA 92078. We look forward to speaking with you.