Customer Service and Administrative Specialist
(none selected) US
Are you looking for a new opportunity? We have a client in San Marcos eager to hire a Customer Service/Administrative Specialist. This position works onsite (not remote).
This position will be responsible for processing customer orders, data entry or orders, verifying purchase order terms, handling customer questions and other office duties.
Some of the Job Duties:
- Provide timely and accurate information in response to incoming customer requests for product information and orders.
- Process orders for products.
- Communicates with customers in a professional and timely manner on issues such as orders, back orders, shipment specifications, cost/quotes, billing terms and other essential ordering matters.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Able to utilize phone/email/fax to communicate with customers.
- Responsible for keeping accurate records of documents in an organized manner and maintain an organized filing system.
- Analyze pricing for accuracy on all orders.
- Willing to learn new office skills.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Job Requirements (Required):
- HS degree or GED plus 6-12 month work experience in customer service/data entry.
- Previous work experience with order entry and order processing helpful.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Bilingual is helpful.
- Computer literate in MS Office with strong Excel skills and 10 keys by touch.
For more information, please call or come by our Tristaff office located at 950 Boardwalk, Suite 203, San Marcos CA 92078. Our phone # 760-471-9200.