Document Reviewer (Contract)
San Diego, CA 92131 US
We are working with our client to find a contract Document Reviewer (6 month assignment). This role is based in their office in San Diego (92131). The Document Reviewer participates in the execution of an effective quality assurance project to ensure that the operational components of our client's Print Vendor program and services meet client requirements and government regulations.
The Document Reviewer job information:
- Accepts assignments for documents to review.
- Provides detailed proof reading of those documents for compliance with specifications.
- Provides specific reports of discrepancies.
- Provides tracking information.
- Keeps management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality control activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
- Ensure that deliverables are on time and meet the quality levels expected by client's internal and external customers and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Assist in overall tracking of work for the QC team.
- Potentially assist in validation of changes corrected after discrepancies have been reported.
- Some data entry may be required.
- 1 year of work experience in Quality Control and or Quality Assurance projects highly desired.
- Experience with QC and/or proof-reading desirable but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Excel, to include functions e.g., CONCATENATE, VLOOKUP, formula creation, and working in multiple spreadsheets within a workbook. Microsoft Office Word proficiency should include document merges and comparisons.
- Experience working across multiple off-the-shelf applications as well as in proprietary systems is highly desirable.
- Tests multiple files with high volumes of data.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Also capable of coordinating activities as work product arrival rates vary from both the clients and the vendor.
- Experience with a change control process desirable but not required.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Follow directions from Supervisor but able to work on own.
- Attention to detail.
Interested in applying? Please reply to this post with your resume. We look forward to speaking with you.