Electrical Panel Assembly
Escondido, CA US
Tristaff Group is working with our client to find an Electrical Panel Assembler for their location in Escondido. The position pays $20.00/hour.
The position job information:
- Ability to read schematics and drawings and have a good understanding of electrical and electronic symbols.
- Layout panel designs based on drawings from engineers.
- Fabrication and assembly of electric panel enclosers.
- Layout and mounting of components.
- Terminate conductors per wiring diagram including labeling and harness development.
- Fabrication of custom brackets and bracing for components as required.
- Monitor control panel during manufacture for quality control.
- Final acceptance testing and troubleshooting, repairs, and modifications.
- Prepare finished control panels for shipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus some manufacturing/warehouse experience.
- Ability to stand at an oversized table most of the day.
- Ability to lean over table to complete build of center areas of the panel.
- Ability to maneuver through shop area safely and efficiently.
- Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladder to shelf heights to retrieve stored products.
- Ability to use hand tools and test instruments.
Interested in applying? Please reply to this post with your resume, call us at 760-471-9200, or come by the Tristaff office to apply at 950 Boardwalk, Suite 203, San Marcos, CA 92078. We look forward to speaking with you.