Enrollment Representative (Hybrid) - Temecula
Temecula, CA 92590 US
We are conducting a search for our client in Temecula. They are looking for Enrollment Representatives to join their team. This role is a hybrid role with 2 days/remote and 3 days/office after onsite training. Work hours are generally 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Enrollment Representative is responsible for generating sales revenue by matching students in continuing education/career training programs. This role will prioritize a high volume of qualified leads, generated through our website, referrals, live chat, and telephone, to achieve personal and team metrics. The Enrollment Representative consults with prospective students ranging from course descriptions and instructors to financing, and enrollment, keeping the customer experience forefront throughout. Successful employees in this role are effective at asking appropriate, probing questions, overcoming objections, and effective management of time.
Information about this job:
- Generate student enrollment by calling on prospective students, advising on how the school can meet their educational/career needs, and guides qualified applicants through the admissions and enrollment process.
- Complete all required reports regarding sales and sales campaigns, market feedback, and team territory management activities.
- Maximize your sales conversations using a proven sales methodology and time management techniques.
- Manage your pipeline to meet/exceed all assigned revenue and enrollment objectives.
Minimum requirements for the Quality Inspector:
- Four-year degree preferred - Some college coursework or continuing education certification completed.
- Minimum 1-year sales experience, where your compensation was directly affected by achievement of goals.
- Online experience and proficiency; able to navigate sites and applications; technically literate.
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and accountable.
- Enjoys learning and adaptable to change.
- Goal-setter, self-motivating, self-driven.
Interested in applying? Please respond to this post with your resume or contact Liz at 858-477-8141. We look forward to hearing from you.