Filling and Packaging Lab Techs – Start Now!
Carlsbad, CA 92010
Great opportunity to join a growing company in Carlsbad. We have multiple job openings on the 1st and 2nd shifts M-F with possible overtime. The job is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a company that has great benefits and culture. 1st Shift is 6 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. 2nd Shift is 2:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Here's a snapshot of the job expectations:
- Good attention to details
- Enjoys working and contributing to a team environment
- Knows how to complete their job assignments on time
- Good communication skills
- Understands compliance in a lab setting (ISO 13485 and cGMP Production environment)
- Experience with measuring, pipetting, documenting and packaging materials
- Must be able to clearly document work during their shift
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time in a lab
- Need HS diploma or equivalent; 2 year AA or 4 year degree is a preferred.
What the successful candidate needs:
- Work experience in manufacturing and/or packaging for a lab.
- Good work history.
- Be able to report for work on time.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a biotech manufacturing environment with temperature differences, bending, reaching, etc.
Interested in this job? Please respond to this post, call Gina at 760-471-9200 or apply on our website www.tristaff.com. TriStaff Group, 950 Boardwalk, Suite 203, San Marcos CA 92078. Thank you!